I had a dream of rape a baby and free from women



Speaking while parading the rapist with 18 others who were arrested for various crimes, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Ali Abdullahi described the rising rate of rape in the state  as pathetic. CP Abdullahi said rape cases in the state have become outrageous. forcing me for sex He called on traditional rulers, religious leaders, parents, teachers among others to help reverse the trend. He said that 100 cases have already been recorded in less than one year.  Salisu Magaji, 57, the man who defiled his step daughter admitted committing the crime, saying that his dream revealed to him that he would stop womanising if he defiled the seven-month old baby. “I actually defiled the baby girl. It was not for money ritual purpose. I actually had a dream about the incidence because I womanise a lot. My wife is late. She delivered six children for me. I thought God had helped me overcome the habit of going after women until when I married this woman. So it was revealed to me in the dream that if I raped this girl I would stop womanising,” he said. The baby, said to be in a critical condition, has been transferred to Turai Yar’adua Maternal and Child Hospital where she is currently on admission. Similarly, the police commissioner also said that his command arrested a youth in Batsari LGA who went to a herbalist to collect talisman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A woman got pregnant for her son and got married in magistrate court in Zimbabwe

Head Of Service Of The Federation Gives Father of Abuja Quintuplets A House, Job

I wrote JAMB seven times, says LASU’s best