SEIZE EVERY MOMENT

where were you when my daddy was enjoying the Holy Ghost?

"I was in the kitchen, to the bathroom, bathing my children   and preparing them for school. Hmmmm I kept mute

Chai!

They both noticed I stomach my comment. So the wife asked me what the problem is

"Your husband was enjoying the Holy Ghost while you were busy with house chores and the kids"

Thank God for that moment in the car, It changed a whole lot in my thinking. Following that understanding I wrote a message in 2014 titled "Practising God's Presence"

Now to the New Bride, Singles and married women here,

Luke 10:38-42 (NLT)

Jesus Visits Martha and Mary
As Jesus and the disciples continued on their way to Jerusalem, they came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed him into her home. Her sister, Mary, sat at the Lord’s feet, listening to what he taught. But Martha was distracted by the big dinner she was preparing. She came to Jesus and said, “Lord, doesn’t it seem unfair to you that my sister just sits here while I do all the work? Tell her to come and help me.”
But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from ment!

Talking to the Lord is not what we should do after we are less busy, as a matter of fact, there's no time a married woman is less busy; there is always something to be done.

You must maintain your relationship with your husband and your God.

A woman doesn't fulfil her calling as a wife with only the energy of the flesh, she needs her spiritual muscles to be a great help to her man

SEIZE


SEIZE EVERY MOMENT

(For New Bride, Married Women and Single Ladies)

When I was newly married, still working in a Law Firm in Ikoyi at the time, I would wake up early to do my house chores, cook to take to the office.

On my return in the evening, I would stop at the market to buy some things, get back home to cooking and cleaning in preparation for the next day, talk on phone for hours counseling people, write, attend to cases in my facebook inbox, my family etc

On a typical Saturday, I would excitedly is not until you have that free time away from home chores and commitments, you can engage the Lord every second of your day.

Practice singing songs while busy, praying in tongues as you work round the house, praying as you dress your children for school, play audio messages on your phone, etc
All these practices will not only keep your Spirit tuned with the Lord but help kill "nagging" smile

My kitchen is gradually becoming my war room, I pray while cooking, I even make decrees into my delicacies speaking in tongues. Laughs!😀😀

That's my spiritual charm in the food. Winks. I hope my husband will not see this.

SEIZE every moment!

Talking to the Lord is not what we should do after we are less busy, as a matter of fact, there's no time a married woman is less busy; there is always something to be done.

You must maintain your relationship with your husband and your God.

A woman doesn't fulfil her calling as a wife with only the energy of the flesh, she needs her spiritual muscles to be a great help to her man

SEIZE every moment.

You have no excuse to become a spiritual dwarf because you are married.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A woman got pregnant for her son and got married in magistrate court in Zimbabwe

Head Of Service Of The Federation Gives Father of Abuja Quintuplets A House, Job

I wrote JAMB seven times, says LASU’s best